Mission Viejo HVAC Services
Reliable Heating and Cooling Experts Serving Mission Viejo and Surrounding Communities
When the heating and cooling systems in your home are malfunctioning, your house can quickly become uncomfortable and unsafe if your heater is compromised. Once you call the team at Mission Viejo Heating & Air, our HVAC service specialists can be at your home ready to return your system to working order. We provide high-quality products and services, and our technicians are friendly and hardworking. You won’t find a more reliable HVAC service team ready to help solve your heating and cooling issues.
Customers can count on Mission Viejo Heating & Air for HVAC services in Mission Viejo and surrounding communities:
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installations & Replacements
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Inspections
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Installations
- Heating Replacements
Mission Viejo Heating & Air can help resolve your HVAC issues fast, so whether you need major repairs or routine maintenance, our licensed and trained technicians have you covered. We employ some of the best heating and cooling technicians in the area, and we will handle your system with the level of expertise you deserve.
Reach out to our team today to schedule an appointment. Our dedicated technicians are eager to help resolve your HVAC issues. You can call us now at (949) 540-8142 or use our online contact form.
Tips for Improving the Efficiency of Your HVAC System
You don’t have to worry about inefficiency when you have a new HVAC system. If installed properly, newer systems are designed to be as efficient as possible. Homeowners with older have to work a bit harder to achieve greater efficiency.
Here are some tips to improve the efficiency of your HVAC unit:
- Replace Your Filter: Your air filter prevents dust and debris from building up in the air in your home. When the air in your home is filled with dirt and debris, it makes your HVAC system work harder and puts more wear and tear on an already old system. If your air filter is clogged, it’s not trapping dust and debris.
- Schedule Routine Maintenance: Servicing a working system can seem unnecessary or wasteful, but you can’t view it that way. Preventative maintenance helps catch issues with your system before they become a problem. Maintenance can improve the efficiency of your HVAC system because your technician will replace worn parts and clean your system to ensure it doesn’t have to work overtime to heat and cool your home.
- Programmable Thermostat: Upgrading your thermostat can increase the efficiency of your HVAC system. When you automate processes, like reducing the temperature when you’re away or maintaining a preset temperature when you’re asleep, it can help your HVAC system work less. Also, lowering the temperature on your thermostat, even a small adjustment, will yield significant results.
- Plug Gaps: Your treated air can escape when your home is not adequately insulated. If the heated and cooled air in your house is allowed to escape, your HVAC system has to work harder to keep your home at your desired temperature setting. Look to your windows and doors for gaps in your insulation. You can also check your fireplace, air ducts, and attic space.
- Use Ceiling Fans: When you turn on your ceiling fan during the summer, it can help circulate the cool air being produced by your air conditioner. During the winter months, you can change the direction of your ceiling fan and use it to push warm air that collects near the ceiling down so it can circulate throughout your home. When using a ceiling fan, your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard, and you can usually drop the temperature setting on your thermostat without impacting the comfort of your home.
The Mission Viejo HVAC service experts on our team can help you with many of these maintenance and efficiency upgrades. Once you’ve implemented some of these tips, you will start to see energy savings soon.
Quality, Affordability, and Exceptional Customer Service
The Mission Viejo Heating & Air team is committed to providing our customers with high-quality services at an affordable price. Servicing your HVAC system shouldn’t break your budget, and at Mission Viejo Heating & Air, we take the sticker shock out of heating and cooling repairs. We are proud to serve our customers. We don’t take the responsibility of keeping your home comfortable lightly, so when your heating and cooling systems malfunction, our trained and experienced team is only one call away. Not only is our team highly trained and qualified to service your heating and cooling systems, but we also provide exceptional customer service and affordable prices.
If you need HVAC services in Mission Viejo or nearby areas, call us now at (949) 540-8142! We are also available online. Reach us using our contact portal right now.