Orange County Furnace Installation & Repair
24 Hour Emergency Service Available
When the weather starts to get colder, you may start to notice that your heating system is working overtime to keep your home warm. This is a sign that you may need to replace your current system. At Rocklin Heating & Air, our Orange County heating experts can help you find a new furnace that is energy efficient and will keep your family warm all winter long. We also offer furnace repair services to keep your system running at its best.
What Size Furnace Do I Need?
Choosing the right size furnace for your home is important for your comfort and energy efficiency. You may be wondering how to determine what size you need. Here are some factors to consider when choosing your furnace size.
- The number of heating zones in your home
- The size of your home
- The insulation in your home
- The average temperatures in your area during the winter
- How many people live in your home
- The type of heating system you are replacing
If you are unsure of which size furnace is right for your home, our Orange County furnace experts can help you find the right size for your needs. We can also help you determine the best location for your new furnace to help maintain your home's energy efficiency.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
It can be difficult to determine when your furnace needs repair. It is important to have your system inspected by a professional if you notice any of the following signs.
- The temperature in your home is not consistent throughout
- You smell burning or musty odors coming from your vents
- Your furnace runs for a long time before it turns off
- Your heating bills are higher than normal
- Your furnace makes strange noises when it runs
- Your furnace has been running for a long time but your home is not warm
Our Orange County furnace repair technicians can quickly diagnose the issue and provide you with a solution to restore your comfort and save you money on your energy bills. We offer 24 hour emergency service so you can get the help you need any time of day or night.
Benefits of Replacing Your Furnace
There are many benefits to replacing your furnace instead of repairing it. One of the most obvious benefits is that you won't have to worry about expensive furnace repair bills. Another benefit is that you will be able to take advantage of the latest energy-efficient technology to save you money on your energy bills. Replacing your furnace is also a great time to consider installing a ductless system which offers many benefits including increased energy efficiency, better air quality, and no ductwork to worry about.